Can I get a certificate of membership?
Yes. Paid plan members get a membership certificate.
How can I get an Expert or Mentor to help with my project?
Experts, skilled or knowledgeable persons can offer tailored support to members. They offer their services on voluntary basis and remotely. If carefully chosen, mentors have the right skills, experience and attitude and offer a range of support in areas such as business planning, funding research, translation, graphic design, website design, proofreading etc. Learn more
Is the AAE Online Directory free? How can I get listed?
Yes. You can get listed by registering for memberhip. Our Directory service gives you access to our business. It contains the contact details of some key actors in the African entrepreneurial ecosystem, including entrepreneurs, experts, researchers, and support service providers.
Do Paid Members get a free website + free hosting?
Yes. This is offered under these condition:
- Member can have one website and will collaborate with an AAE Volunteer in building the website on a Content Management System such as WordPress
- Web hosting is a shared hosting service, is reliable and has 100% uptime.
- The member will have administrator access to their installed Website CMS as well as an FTP account.
- AAE manages server-side issues and member will have no direct access to the hosting CPanel and it’s technicalities
- TLDs domain name registration and renewal is the responsibility of member
How do I pay for membership?
Please see the full list of payment options available at this link
Do you have networking event for small business?
Yes. We hold networking events for entrepreneurs virtualy and locally.